Metal Ribbed Ridge Capping Roll Forming Machine For Sealing The
Roof ridge caps are used to seal the roof joints between the two
sides of a pitched roof. This metal roll forming machine is used to
produce ribbed ridge capping with galvanized steel coils and color
steel coils. Whole line is of high automation combining cold roll
forming technology, punching press technology and automatic control
Standard Machine Feature
- H beam steel welded machine base with 18mm thick steel plated
welded roller stands.
- Solid shafts of 75mm diameter, with heat treatment and chromed with
- Rollers are all with heat treatment and 0.05mm thickness chrome
- Electrically driven rollers via chain and sprockets.
- PLC control system with button and touch screen operation.
- Common speed of ridge capping production line is 3-4m/min.
Whole Line Components And Function
|No.||Each Part Of The Line||Quantity||Function And Usage|
|1.||5Ton Uncoiler / Decoiler||1 set||Hold the steel coils and unwind the coils|
|2.||Ridge Cap Cold Roll Former||1 set||Roll form the material into required profile|
|3.||Punching and Cutting Device||1 set||Punch ribs on formed ridge cap and cut to desired length|
|4.||Run Out Table||2 sets||Support ridge cap when it exits the machine|
|5.||Electric Control Cabinet||1 set||Highly automatic with PLC control system|
|6.||Hydraulic Station||1 set||Hydraulically powered for punching and cutting|
Work process of the ridge cap roll forming line: steel coils loading on the decoiler--->coils unwinding
--->material feeding and guiding at the entrance of the roll
former--->roll forming to required profile---> punching ribs
on the formed roof ridge caps--->cut the steel ridge caps into
desired length--->final product output
Round Type Ribbed Ridge Cap Profile And Final Product